Moly Instant Fat Filled Milk Powder
Need an offer?
The best quality European Instant Fat Filled Milk Powder which offers superior dispersibility and wettability properties and is ideal for reconstitution with cold or hot water to make a delicious, nutritious and convenient liquid milk drink.
Moly Instant Fat Filled Milk Powder is produced in Poland (European Union) from pasture grazed cows fed natural, grass-based diets, ensuring sustainability and providing the highest standards of animal welfare.
It is manufactured by spray drying a combination of fresh, top-quality pasteurised skim milk with added palm oil and the addition of rapeseed lecithin for instantisation.
Moly is the registered trademark of Geo-Poland.
- European origin.
- Cost effective alternative to full cream milk powder.
- Milk from pasture based cows.
- Rich, milk flavour profile recognised internationally for its premium taste.
- Readily reconstitutable with excellent dispersibility & wettability properties.
- Ideal ingredient for yogurt, ice-cream, milk beverages, cheese and other confectionery.
- Exceptionally low microbiological levels.
|Protein||20 ± 1 %||24 ± 1 %||26 ± 1 %|
|Carbohydrates, including lactose||max. 44%||max. 40%||max. 38%|
|Ash||max. 6.0%||max. 6.5%||max. 6.5%|
|Insolubility (ml)||max. 1.0|
|Wettability (seconds)||max. 30|
|Bulk density (g/cm3)||0.45 - 0.5|
|Titratable acidity ADPI (%)||max. 0.15|
|Purity (disc)||max. B|
Moly Instant Fat Filled Milk Powder is packaged into 25 kg (net weight) paper bags with multiple layers of polyethylene, sealed by an easy-open tape or sewed with an overlay paper.
- Net weight:
- 25 kg
- Shelf life:
- 12 months
- Storage conditions:
- Temp.: ≤ 25°C, humidity: ≤ 75%
If you have any questions regarding Moly Instant Fat Filled Milk Powder, please drop us a message and and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Contact us